jimu 发表于 2020-5-17 22:37:44

6.数词

本帖最后由 jimu 于 2020-8-8 12:22 编辑

1.My uncle is forty years old. His son is half old as he is. So his son is____. A fourteen B twenty C twelve
2.There are seven ____ pupils in my school. A a hundredB hundredsC hundredD hundreds of
3.There are ____ workers in this city.A seven hundred and twenty sixB seven hundred twenty-sixC seven hundred and twenty-six

4.a quarter past nine:____a. 9:15 b.9:45
5.twenty-five to seven:____a. 7:15 b.6:35
6.在八点一刻A.at a quarter past eightB.at a quarter to eight
7.在九点半:A.at half past nineB.at half nine
8.在八点四十五:A.at a quarter to nineB.at a quarter past nine

9.We’ll have a ____ holiday. What about going to the West Lake?A. two dayB. two-dayC. two-days
10、His ___daughter is lovely. A five-years old B five-years-oldC five-year-old D five year old

11、on July 4th:_____.12、on August 25th:_____.13、5月4日:_____.14、9月25日:_____.15、When is Teachers’ Day in China?It‘s on ____. A September 10th B December 25thC October 31st D July 1st
16、 Christmas Day is on ________ A January 1stB December 25th C May 5th
17、Thursday is the ______ day of the week. 18、Summer is the ______ season of the year . 19、Children’s Day(儿童节) is on the ____ of June(六月)20、She has ____ (ten) books. The ____ (three) book is red. A.first B.second C.third D.fifth E.ten

21. The yellow river is ____longest river in China. A the two B the second C two D second22. September is _______month of a year. A ninth B the ninth C the nineth D nine23. My flat has ______floors. I live on the ______floor. A eighteen; eightB eight; eighteenthC eighteen; eighth.

一.写出下列数字的序数词one________             three________five________             eight________nine________             twelve________seventeen________         twenty________twenty-one________       thirty-six________
二.用括号内所给的正确形式填空1.We have ________ (12)month of the year. December is the _________(12) one.2.This is my ________ (1)job.3.My birthday is Dec. ________ (21).4.I have ________ (3) books. I like my ________ (3) book.5.Sunday is the ________ (1) day of the week.6.Look at the ________ (4) house in the street.7.The Yangtze River is the ________ (3) longest one in the world.8.There are ________ (7) days in a week.

jimu 发表于 2020-5-23 17:34:49

本帖最后由 jimu 于 2020-5-24 16:15 编辑

1.My uncle is forty years old. His son is half old as he is. So his son is__B__.A fourteen B twenty C twelve
2.There are seven __C__ pupils in my school.A a hundredB hundredsC hundredD hundreds of
3.There are __C__ workers in this city.A seven hundred and twenty sixB seven hundred twenty-sixC seven hundred and twenty-six

4.a quarter past nine:__a__a. 9:15 b.9:45
5.twenty-five to seven:__b__a. 7:15 b.6:35
6.在八点一刻A.at a quarter past eight ‖B.at a quarter to eight
7.在九点半:A.at half past nine ‖B.at half nin
8.在八点四十五:A.at a quarter to nine ‖B.at a quarter past nin

9.We’ll have a __B__ holiday. What about going to the West Lake?A. two dayB. two-dayC. two-days
10、His __C__daughter is lovely.A five-years old B five-years-oldC five-year-old D five year old

11、on July 4th:___在7月4日__.12、on August 25th:__在8月25日___.13、5月4日:_ may 4th___.14、9月25日:_September 25th____.15、When is Teachers’ Day in China?It‘s on __a__.A September 10th B December 25thC October 31st D July 1st
16、 Christmas Day is on ___b_____A January 1stB December 25th C May 5th
17、Thursday is the ___fifth___ day of the week.18、Summer is the ___second___ season of the year .19、Children’s Day(儿童节) is on the __first__ of June(六月)20、She has __E__ (ten) books. The __C_ (three) book is red.A.first B.second C.third D.fifth E.ten

21. The yellow river is __B__longest river in China.A the two B the second C two D second22. September is ___b____month of a year.A ninth B the ninth C the nineth D nine23. My flat has ___C___floors. I live on the ___C___floor.A eighteen; eightB eight; eighteenthC eighteen; eighth.

一.写出下列数字的序数词one____first____             three____third____five____fifth____             eight___eighth_____nine____ninth____             twelve__twelfth_____seventeen____seventeenth____         twenty___twenieth_____twenty-one_twenty-first_______       thirty-six____thirty-sixth____
二.用括号内所给的正确形式填空1.We have ____thelve____ (12)month of the year. December is the _____twelfth____(12) one.2.This is my ____first____ (1)job.3.My birthday is Dec. __21st______ (21).4.I have ___three_____ (3) books. I like my ____third____ (3) book.5.Sunday is the ____first____ (1) day of the week.6.Look at the ____fourth____ (4) house in the street.7.The Yangtze River is the ____third____ (3) longest one in the world.8.There are ____seven____ (7) days in a week.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 6.数词