jimu 发表于 2020-4-25 14:42:13

3.所有格

本帖最后由 jimu 于 2020-8-8 12:23 编辑

1.把如下单词归类为可数与不可数coffee salt(盐) candy(糖果) ink(墨水)glass(玻璃) ball(球)可数: candy__   _ ball_    __不可数: _coffee salt_   _ink_    _glass_
      2、She has ___C___in her hand.A. two bottle of water B. two bottles of waters C .two bottle of waters D. two bottles of water

3、Can you give me ___A____?A. a paper B. some pieces of papers C .some pieces of paper D. papers

4、--Would you like to have a drink? -- Yes. Two __D___ please.A. cup of tea B. cups of teaC .cup of teasD. cups of teas
5. Where is __C___ sweater ? I can ’t see it.A. Lucy B. Lucys C. Lucy’s
6. Did you hear the ____B_______report?A. policemen B. policemen’s C. policemens’ D. policemens
7. It’s about ____C______walk from my home.A. ten minute B. ten minutes’ C. ten minute’s D. ten minutes
8. I’ll give you ___A_____to finish the work. OK.A. two week’s time B. two weeks’ time C. two week time D. two weeks time
9. We’ll have a __D__ holiday. What about going to the West Lake?A. two days B. two-day C. two-days D. two- days’
10. The twin brothers always put small presents in ___A___stockings on Christmas Day.A. each other’s B. each other C. each others D. each others’
11. This is ___A____ room. The twin sisters like it very much.A. Lucy’s and Lily’s B. Lucy’s and Lily C. Lucy and Lily’s
12.___B___fathers both work in the same hospital.A. Tony’s and Peter B. Tony and Peter’s B. Tony’s and Peter’s
13. This is my dress. That one is ______B________.A. Mary B. Mary’s C. sister D. mother
14. My pen is black. ____C_____ is blue.A. Kates B. Kate C. Kate's
15. Where’s your father? At ____C_____.A. Mr Green’s B. Mr. Green C. the Mr. Green’s
16. When we saw the film Hero, I sat between Ted and Ben. That is to say my seat was between ______D______.A. Ted and Ben B. Ted’s and Ben C. Ted and Ben’s D. Ted’s and Ben’s
一.选择题( a )1. Football is ____ game.A.boys’B.boys’ sC.boy’s
( b )2.----It’s June 1st.   ----It’s ____ day.A.Children   B. Children’sC. Childrens’D. Childrens’s
( c )3. It’s ____ my mother.A.A picture   B. picture ofC.a picture ofD.picture to
( A )4.____ fathers both work in the same hospital.A.Tony’s and Peter’sB.Tony and Peter’sC.Tony’s and PeterD.Tony and Peter
( B )5.Mrs Green is ____ mother.A.Lucy and Lucy’s    B.Lucy’s and Lucy'sC.Lucy and Lucys‘    D.Lucy’s and Lucy
( B )6.Father has ____ for breakfast.A.two piece of bread       B.two pieces of breadC.two piece of breads      D.two pieces of breads
( B )7.----Where are ____ ?   ----They are on the chair.A.Tony’s toy   B.Tony’s toysC.Tony toys      D.Tony toy
( C )8.Jill wants to go the ____ .A.dentistB.dentists   C.dentist’s   
( D )9.He has ____ in his hand.A.two glass of waters   B.two glasses of watersC.two glass of water      D.two glasses of water
( d ) 10. Mary went to ____ last night.A.The house of her father      B.hers father’s houseC.The house’sher father   D.her father’s of house

二.下给面的名词分类   computermilk   water    Shanghai    sister   Beckham   coffeeTeachers’Day    weather room专有名词___Shanghai ___   ___ sister___    ___Beckham___   可数名词___computer___   __coffee____    ___ apple___   不可数名词___milk___   ___water___    ___Teachers’___

1.把如下单词归类为可数与不可数coffee salt(盐) candy(糖果) ink(墨水)glass(玻璃) ball(球)可数: candy__   _ ball_    __不可数: _coffee salt_   _ink_    _glass_
      2、She has ___D___in her hand.A. two bottle of waterB. two bottles of watersC .two bottle of watersD. two bottles of water

3、Can you give me ___C____?A. a paperB. some pieces of papersC .some pieces of paperD. papers

4、--Would you like to have a drink?-- Yes. Two __B___ please.A. cup of teaB. cups of teaC .cup of teasD. cups of teas
5. Where is __C___ sweater ? I can ’t see it.A. LucyB. LucysC. Lucy’s
6. Did you hear the ____B_______report?A. policemenB. policemen’sC. policemens’D. policemens
7. It’s about ____B______walk from my home.A. ten minuteB. ten minutes’C. ten minute’sD. ten minutes
8. I’ll give you ___B_____to finish the work. OK.A. two week’s timeB. two weeks’ timeC. two week timeD. two weeks time
9. We’ll have a __B__ holiday. What about going to the West Lake?A. two daysB. two-dayC. two-daysD. two- days’
10. The twin brothers always put small presents in ___A___stockings on Christmas Day.A. each other'sB. each otherC. each othersD. each others'
11. This is ___C____ room. The twin sisters like it very much.A. Lucy’s and Lily’sB. Lucy’s and LilyC. Lucy and Lily’s
12.___C___fathers both work in the same hospital.A. Tony’s and PeterB. Tony and Peter’sC. Tony’s and Peter’s
13. This is my dress. That one is ______B________.A. MaryB. Mary’sC. sisterD. mother
14. My pen is black. ____C_____ is blue.A. KatesB. KateC. Kate's
15. Where’s your father? At ____A_____.A. Mr Green’sB. Mr. GreenC. the Mr. Green’s
16. When we saw the film Hero, I sat between Ted and Ben.That is to say my seat was between ______D______.A. Ted and BenB. Ted’s and BenC. Ted and Ben’sD. Ted’s and Ben’s
一.选择题( a )1. Football is ____ game.A.boys’B.boys’ sC.boy’s
( b )2.----It’s June 1st.   ----It’s ____ day.A.Children   B. Children’sC. Childrens’D. Childrens’s
( c )3. It’s ____ my mother.A.A picture   B. picture ofC.a picture ofD.picture to
( A )4.____ fathers both work in the same hospital.A.Tony’s and Peter’sB.Tony and Peter’sC.Tony’s and PeterD.Tony and Peter
( A )5.Mrs Green is ____ mother.A.Lucy and Lucy’s    B.Lucy’s and Lucy'sC.Lucy and Lucys‘    D.Lucy’s and Lucy
( B )6.Father has ____ for breakfast.A.two piece of bread       B.two pieces of breadC.two piece of breads      D.two pieces of breads
( B )7.----Where are ____ ?   ----They are on the chair.A.Tony’s toy   B.Tony’s toysC.Tony toys      D.Tony toy
( C )8.Jill wants to go the ____ .A.dentistB.dentists   C.dentist’s   
( D )9.He has ____ in his hand.A.two glass of waters   B.two glasses of watersC.two glass of water      D.two glasses of water
( d ) 10. Mary went to ____ last night.A.The house of her father      B.hers father’s houseC.The house’sher father   D.her father’s of house

二.下给面的名词分类   computermilk water    Shanghai    sister    Beckham coffee Teachers’Day    weather room专有名词___Shanghai ___   _Teachers’Day _    ___Beckham___   可数名词___computer___   _ weather room__    ___sister__   不可数名词___milk___   ___water___    _sky_____weather__

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 3.所有格